Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank you Karen for this fun website! http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcerealareyouquiz/

What kind of cereal are you? I am Cheerios!


Like other Cheerios eaters, you want to be a responsible adult, but you can't help but still be a kid at heart! You try to make good decisions. You're a clean cut, conscientious person. You're the type of person who would never skip breakfast. Part of you thinks that breakfast is too important to miss... But a bigger part of you knows it's too fun to miss!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that funny. I tried and tried to make myself be something other than corn flakes, but that's the only response I got.

benjiboo said...

Oh really?! I've never thought to take the test more than once! Here I go again...

benjiboo said...

I did it again and found out I was corn flakes! So I guess I'm a mixed breed!