Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm sure I'm not the only Mom who's had this conversation in the supermarket with their child:

child: Mommy, Mommy! Can I get some of those, PLEASE?!?!
Mom: Are you going to eat them?
child: Oh yes Mommy, every day!
Mom: Are you sure you like those?
child: Oh yes, Mommy, I LOVE those! I could eat them every day at every meal! I couldn't possibly live without them!
Mom: Alright... (hesitant)

That's right folks, I fell for it again. This time I'm stuck with stick pretzels. Oh, yum. My youngest son won't touch them with a ten foot pole, and my oldest (the begger and pleader) has had about 6 out of the whole bag. Guess how many are in the bag? Around 1100. Yep, being a good economist, I went for the bigger bargain and bought the 1 1/2 lb. bag. Guess who's forced to eat them so we don't lose out on good money spent... me. *sigh* I'm dreaming pretzels in my sleep, thinking about them during tv shows... I am never buying these again, ever... I think...