Thursday, March 20, 2008


This is the cutest thing ever! I asked my 4-year-old to take his newest plush puppy (the black and white spotted dog) to his room to "show him where he'd be sleeping with you"... and later on I walked into his room and realized he had "tucked in" both of his dog animals. They were happily sitting together, heads against the pillow, bodies tucked under the blanket... probably thinking, "we got a way better bargain with this kid than sitting on that cold shelf in the store"... assuming plush animals think...

3 comments:

Gabensysmom said...

A new puppy? What fun! Very cute entry :)

mickeyjeans said...

I can so see him doing this. Do you remember when he used to talk to his animals at bedtime and you could hear him over the monitor?

benjiboo said...

Yes! He still talks to them. We were in Mervyns and he was loving this new puppy and I told him if I bought it he'd have to take care of him always and love him forever. It's been 24 hrs. and the new puppy hasn't left his side.