Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately and am thoroughly enjoying it, most of the time... nevermind all the paper cuts! I've been staying up til the wee hours of the morning finishing different pages. During the day it takes me about 5 hours to finish gluing down two pieces of paper; not because I'm overly picky about the design but because my kids constantly interrupt!



Here's my drama: Cut out one 4x4 square... "Mom can I watch a show?" Put Dora in charge, return to 4x4 square. Un-twist glue stick. "Mom can I have some juice?" "Duce! Duce!" (my two-year-old chimes in). Ignore the pleas, focus on the glue stick. Glue the 4x4 to the larger paper. Try to ignore the persistant pleas of "juice" and "duce". *sigh* Give those that have apparently been wandering in the desert some apple juice.



Return to papers and cut out a different 4x4 square. "I have to go poop!" Ignore the grotesque and focus on the ribbon... "Mom! I'm going POOP!" *rolls eyes* "Thanks for sharing!" I reply. Glue new 4x4 and some ribbon on the big paper. Then, bellowing from the bathroom, "Mom! I need you to wipe my bottom." And from the living room, "More duce, peese!"



*sigh* Maybe I'll finish their baby books when they're eighteen.

1 comment:

Gabensysmom said...

Ok, the desert line is too funny :)