Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weigh In

This Tuesday at Curves will be my weigh-in and measurement day. I'm as about excited for this as I would be to get a root canal done. My scale at home says I've gained weight, my pants and shorts still fit as tight as ever, and aside from being a little more tan on my arms and chest, my upper body hasn't changed much either.

I've been working out at Curves every week, about 4 or 5 days a week. I think that's pretty good (considering I hate working out) but if I don't see any results on Tuesday then I'm afraid I'm going to have to up the anty. I might consider doing some work-out videos at home several days a week too; then I can "Walk Away The Pounds" with Leslie Sansone and "walk" about 2 miles everyday in addition to my Curves exercising. *sigh* I'm very excited for this.

I guess it would help if I continued to watch what I ate. I was exhausted yesterday from having a hard, tiring, week and so we ordered take-out from Round Table. OH MY GOODNESS, I could have eaten the entire large pizza... it tasted that good to me. If it wasn't for Jacob asking, "Are we going to save some for Daddy?" as I was hovered over my "cardboard" plate, I would've gone way past my limit on slices. Instead I gave him a sideways glance, sighed, and packaged up the remaining few pieces.

No comments: