Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gossip

Okay, I'm completely infatuated with celebrity gossip. The Prime Minister of England--couldn't even begin to guess on his name (Or is it a "her"? Is there a Prime Minister of England?)... but Brad and Angelina just had twins and I could tell you the baby names and the times they were born! Did you know Jennifer Garner is expecting again? And that Christian Bale was not "arrested" but "voluntarily" walked into the police station to "discuss" issues that happened with his Mom and sister... This is something I live for in my life. I kind of thrive on it.

I have no idea when the Presidential race is over, or when we actually vote (I do know it's this November sometime, right?), but I do know who won the popularity vote between McCain and Obama! I can tell you who Oprah is voting for, although half the world thinks she should run for office herself *rolls eyes*.

This is my life. I go online several times a day, check my email (which is minimal at best), check out a few fellow bloggers (hi Karen! hi Ang!) and then begins my obsession. I go to spoilerfix and just jared and spoiler tv and fox to catch up on the latest news about my favorite shows...

Some may judge and think it's trashy, or stupid, or sad... but to me, it's my sanity! I so thoroughly enjoy it! Any Office fans out there? Check out their games and cute blog clips and online previews. Oh I could go on and on. Wait, is the baby crying? I'll just pause here on Madonna's latest review and be back in a jiffy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No judgements here, I love picking up a People Magazine now and again. Oh, and thanks for the shout out! I've been getting hits from your blog.

benjiboo said...

Oh really? How cool!