Sunday, July 20, 2008

Target

I love this store, but I dread going there... why? Because I never end up getting what I went in for! And I always, always buy more than I intend. "Make a list" "Stick to a budget" Yadda Yadda... It's Target! Those rules don't apply there, I swear!

I went in for 1 gallon of juice, 1 gallon of milk and coffee for Hubby. I walked out of there with 1 gallon of milk, 1 gallon of juice, coffee... and a shirt for me, three shirts for Ben, a toy for Jake that was on clearance (if it's on clearance then it's automatically a guilt-free item), swim shorts for Jake (all of his current swim shorts are from last year and embarrasingly too small) and socks for Jake which he needs for the upcoming school year.

I ended up spending almost $60, but in my defense the coffee was $8 and the milk and juice together were another $8... Well looking at it like that, that only accounts for about $16 of it... Good grief!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you. The same thing happens to me every time I'm there.