Thursday, April 24, 2008

At the requests of my fans (all two of them) here's the lovely Darth photos again. I had deleted the original post after I re-read it and hated it, to find later that it apparently was one of the best blogs I had written. *sigh* It won't be perfect, but here's a re-attempt.
Here's me in my all-together (as my Grandma would say):

And again, folks, that's just one beefy leg you're looking at, not two:
And the lovely, bulging, back fat and biceps are back as well... right above my squinchy butt:

I hated taking these photos. The whole time Hubby was yelling things like, "Suck it in." "Don't hold back!" "Don't try to perk up your boobs, let them be saggy..." Oh, yeah, a real self-esteem booster he is. "Don't make your butt look so squinchy"... Like I'm trying?? That's just my natural butt. It's huge, and round, and if possible still a little on the flat side. Good grief.

I have 4 months and 6 days to get skinny before my Hubby's reunion and so far I have done one day of dieting and almost killed myself with starvation and had a slight relapse involving my couch, my Prison Break dvd's and a bag of Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks. Stop right there, for the record, I did NOT eat the entire bag... I believe there are still a few sticks left in the bag amongst the crumbs at the bottom. This is my defense:

Yesterday I started off by having an Eggo waffle with peanut butter for breakfast, and for lunch I had some strawberries and a breaded chicken breast stuffed with cheese and broccoli (and no, it was not made by me, it was courtesy of the frozen foods aisle at Win-Co) ...and then I had a few pretzel sticks (literally like 6) for a snack in the afternoon and most, but not all, of a can of coke. At dinner I had a huge salad with a low fat Asian sesame dressing that my Hubby said looks like "baby diarrhea", and a very very small portion of spaghetti.

So understandably, I was absolutely starving by 8:00 and could not wait until morning. So I tried some grapes. That did nothing. So I started by having a small handful of pretzel sticks, and then I had another 6 after that, and then my dvd's got soooo good and I was so involved that I didn't notice I wasn't hungry anymore!

And after awhile I thought, well what do you know! So I picked the bag up to put it away and realized it was extremely light. I very cautiously glanced down into the bag and realized my demise. Well of course I wasn't hungry anymore, I'd eaten almost everything... I'm honestly a little surprised I didn't started tearing off pieces of the bag and eating that too! But in my defense, when your starving from lack of food throughout the day (and NO chocolate... ooh, I'm getting a little light headed just thinking about it) and you're staring at the beautiful Wentworth Miller on the dvd screen, you just sort of lose yourself.

*sigh* Back to square one today. After I told Hubby this he just kind of shook his head and recommended that "maybe you should just weigh yourself every couple of weeks instead of every day" so I would "see results". Yeah, because he knows that if I weigh myself every day and the scale goes up again then, the depression will sink in and he's back to t.v. dinners.

3 comments:

Gabensysmom said...

LOL, the photos are great, but I loved the dialog from the deleted one too...the one about your DH telling you to "let it all hang out" LOL. This one is great too though, and WM is definitely someone to "lose" yourself to a bag of pretzels in, LOL.

benjiboo said...

I deleted that post because I ended up hating it and now I can't get it back. And I have no idea what I wrote, so here's a not-as-good remake of it... sorry if it disappoints!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I can definitely relate to the back fat bounce and muffin top mess. Then I discovered something truly amazing... the Unbelievabra by a new company Shapeez (www.unbelievabra.com). It hides all my little (and not so little) imperfections left over from having 2 kids. It provides shaping, support and lift. It is so comfortable, I have since trashed all my other bras. It is worth a try.

Gig.